The DOTS Program announces its 2013 Summer Webinar Series!!!
Please join us for out first webinar on the USACE National Dredging Program and Regulations presented by Mr. Joe Wilson, Senior Environmental Advisor, HQUSACE. This webinar will occur on Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 1300 Central Time. If you would like to sign up for this webinar, please contact Cynthia Banks at Cynthia.J.Banks@usace.army.mil.
Engineering With Nature Workshops
2009 Workshop Presentations
2008 Workshop Presentations
2007 Workshop Presentations
2006 Workshop Presentations
2005 Workshop Presentations
- The Second Regional Workshop on Dredging, Beach Nourishment, and Bird Conservation: Atlantic Coast from Maine to Virginia, 25-27 October 2005
- Dredged Material Assessment and Management Seminar, 26-28 April 2005, Boston, MA
- EPA/Corps Environmental Dredging Short Course, 20-12 April 2005, Seattle, WA
- The First Regional Workshop on Dredging, Beach Nourishment, and Birds on the South Atlantic Coast and A Symposium on the Wintering Ecology and Conservation of Piping Plovers, 1-4 February 2005
- More Environemental Lab Workshops
Demonstrations (download instructions)