Use the following antidotes:
- If exposed to this product: flood eyes with water for at least 15 minutes; wash skin thoroughly with soap and water; remove clothing for washing.
- If swallowed: if the victim is conscious, give one or two glasses of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing person.
- If in eyes: flood eyes with water for at least 15 minutes, holding the lids open. Do not attempt to use chemical antidotes.
- If on skin: wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- If inhaled: remove victim to fresh air.
- Emerrgency telephone: 1-800-435-6856
Zebra Mussel Chemical Control Guide